For basic and major services a B.C. Standard Dental Claim form (most dentists maintain a supply) must be completed by the dentist and forwarded to the plan administrator.

For orthodontic services receipts should be submitted as expenses are paid.

Claims must be submitted within 12 months of the date in which the service was performed.